Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Discovery of the day:

Everyone looks a little queer at 8 am, especially when they're naked. I had this discovery in my art class this morning, whilst trying to assess the dyke-quotient of our fantastically attractive model. At 8 o'clock in the morning, no one wears makeup, ponytails are pretty much a requirement, and nudity precludes any sort of clothes-related gaydar. Not that her gayness really matters. Were she confirmably gay, that would still leave me without any sort of acceptable pick-up line. I feel like "Hey, so I've spent two hours staring at you naked, and I have at least one life size picture involving your boobs, but maybe you'd like to get some coffee some time with me?" probably isn't a good choice. I must say though, that she makes my 8 am art class worth going to. (My crush feels mildly inappropriate. Perhaps like I should be feeling uncomfortable about sharing this information...)

2 comments:

Sabertooth Screaming Lemur said...

I can't decide if it's inappropriate or kind of cute. I have no way to tell, but I don't think I can chide you for having a slight crush on a hot girl who's already gotten naked for ya. ;-)

Carpe Omnis said...

I can't decide either. I mean, I'd have a crush on her, nudity or otherwise, which makes me feel slightly less skeazy. And, let's be real here, it certainly doesn't hurt that she looks good naked. However, it feels like I should be embarassed about admitting to this.